The Razumovsky Trust
The Razumovsky Trust (Registered Charity No.1111848) was established in 2005 to provide musical excellence and develop exceptional musical talent. Since its inception the Trust has promoted and supported numerous Razumovsky Ensemble & Academy projects including concerts and masterclasses in the UK and abroad, helping the development of over 300 exceptionally gifted young musicians.
- Razumovsky Academy Video, Audio and Acoustic Installation
- Projects and events staged at the Razumovsky Academy
- Raised money and purchased a Steinway D grand piano for the Razumovsky Academy
- The young virtuoso cellist David Cohen, a former Razumovsky Academy young artist, to continue performing on the Trust’s cello, made by Domenico Montagnana in 1735
- Launched an appeal to raise funds to support the Razumovsky Academy’s work with refugee musicians providing musical education to those in need.
TRUSTEES: Sir Richard Aikens, Jenny Barraclough OBE, Sir Bernard Rix (Chairman), Sara Stewart
HONORARY PATRONS: Sir Sydney & Lady Lipworth, Lady Lester, Sir Richard Stilgoe, Sir Angus & Lady Stirling,
The role of the Friends is crucial to the Razumovsky Trust. It is only with the generous support of individuals that we are able to stage our concerts and work with the gifted young musicians.
Please consider becoming a Patron, Benefactor, Supporter or Friend, or donate to our Razumovsky Academy Steinway pianos maintenance fund. Friends benefits include advance information and priority bookings for Razumovsky Ensemble & Academy concerts; acknowledgement in our concert programmes and invitations to dinners and special events. We are enormously grateful for any support you give. Please donate by clicking the button below: